No cost to participate, just show up for the runs. Non-members are encouraged to learn about the club by joining in these runs. Members of all groups have weekend runs which are organized over social media and email.
- Morning Group: Early morning training group usually meets at 6 AM Monday to Friday. Structured training program often includes two workouts each week. Usually a fast pace, but there is frequent re-grouping and various sub-group paces.
- Morning Moderates: Usually meets same time and place as the regular morning group, but Mods have a more moderate pace and generally shorter distances (via shortcuts). Often will do a reduced version of planned workouts.
- Evening Group: Training group for Tuesday and Thursday evenings has a wide range of paces, with re-grouping and sub-groups. Program is managed via VDOTO2. A popular group.
Registration is required for these programs. Open to non-members if available spaces not filled by members.
- High Performance (Strength) Training: A strength program for runners designed and delivered by the elite coaches at the NL Sports Centre in their Riley's Room facility on Crosbie Road (attached to Swiler's Club).
- Swimming: A swimming program geared to long distance swimming for triathlon and similar type events. Focus is on technique, endurance, and speed. Takes place at the Paula Kelly Aquatic Centre (part of the Paul Reynold's Facility).
- Yoga: Yoga for runners each Monday after work at the Lantern, delivered by Margot French of Downward Dog Yoga.